Terms & Conditions
Please carefully read our Terms & Conditions before signing up for our single class, special offers, or packs. These terms and conditions, constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to the services we provide when you are visiting our website, purchasing any of our services and attending our classes, including any external event in which PilateStance participates.
In these terms and conditions the following definitions apply:
- ‘PilateStance’, ‘We’ or ‘Us’ means PilateStance.
- ‘Client’ or ‘You’ means someone who has completed and sent back or handed in to the teacher before his/her first class, an Enrolment Form.
- ‘Class’or “classes” means a group class, a private session or an activity whether online or in-person provided by PilateStance.
- ‘Studio’ or ‘Studios’ means the location at which the class occurs as indicated by PilateStance.
By agreeing to our terms and conditions you are granted a personal, limited privilege to participate in our classes and to use the equipment and the studios hired by PilateStance without prejudice to our other rights with immediate effect if you agree with the above. Please do not use any of these services if you disagree with any of our terms.
Health Screening Form/Enrolment Form
- If you are a new client to PilateStance you are required to fill out an Enrolment Form (electronic or paper copy) before going to your first class. We ask important medical information about your state of health.
- By signing the Enrolment Form, you are signing that you have read and agree with our full Terms & Conditions.
- All clients must be over 18 years of age to participate in any of our classes.
- In order to reserve your space, all classes must be booked and paid for in advance unless explicitly stated otherwise.
Cancellation of your Class booking
- Class bookings are subject to a 24 hour cancellation policy. For cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice, or if you do not turn up for the class, you will be charged the class fee without refund.
- If you get in touch to change/cancel with more than 24 hours notice I will try to offer an alternative class during that week or the following if availability allows, if this isn’t possible we will refund the class.
- Your booking is personal, you cannot transfer your booking to someone else.
- If a class is cancelled by PilateStance for any reason, we will make every effort to contact you via email or telephone to let you know. All clients will have their classes early cancelled and the session refunded on to their account.
- Due to the nature of our classes and for your own safety, if you are more than 10 minutes late for a 55min+ class, the teacher has the right to exclude you from the class. This policy is to help prevent injury as well as to be considerate of the teacher and other clients who are already participating in the class.
- If you turn up late for a class and are not admitted, the cancellation policy will be applied and it will be classed as a no show.
Personal Information & Data Protection
- Your personal information is secured and usage of your personal information is administered by PilateStance, which is part of these Terms & Conditions. We will use your personal information to provide you with use of our services and facilities as well as maintain our records and payments.
- Your information may be kept for a reasonable amount of time for the above reasons. Your information may be shared with third parties to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, and in the case of medical emergencies. By agreeing to our terms & conditions, you consent to the use of your information including sensitive information relating to your health and fitness, for the reasons and manner explained above.
- Unless informed otherwise by you, by giving us your details you agree to receive e-newsletters, offers and other promotions from PilateStance.
- Please get in touch with us if your personal details change, if you would prefer to be contacted in a different way or if you have any questions about how we use your information. Failing such notice, any communications sent to you will be assumed to have been received within 5 days of communications being sent. You can update your details by contacting hello@PilateStance.com
- What are cookies? Cookies are small text files that are stored by the browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Safari) on your computer or mobile phone to collect information about how you browse the site.
- the pages you visit on PilateStance.com
- how long you spend on each PilateStance.com
- how you got to the site PilateStance.com
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We don’t collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are. We use the cookies to gather statistics, for example, the number of visits to a page. We measure how the website is used so it can be updated and improved based on our visitors needs.
- How do I turn cookies off? It is usually possible to stop your browser accepting cookies, or to stop it accepting cookies from a particular website. All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in the Options or Preferences menu of your browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, or you can use the Help option in your browser for more details.
Health and Safety (online and in-person classes)
- You affirm that you are in proper physical condition to participate in any activity associated with PilateStance, its classes and equipment.
- You are aware that it is advised to consult a physician prior to participating in or using our services.
- You agree to declare all injuries, illness, pregnancy, respiratory or heart conditions or high blood pressure, and medication being taken whilst filling out the Enrolment form. If any of these change, you will make us aware prior to undertaking any further classes.
- PilateStance accepts no responsibility for any client who does not follow the teacher’s instructions during the class or has not disclosed medical conditions or recent injuries to the teacher. Please be aware that it is your responsibility to ensure you are in the appropriate physical and mental condition to participate in a class or operate equipment and to inform the teacher if you feel unwell or any discomfort. You will immediately stop participating in the online or in-person class if requested by the Teacher to do so.
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that your physical environment is suitable for your participation in any Online Pilates Class
Limitations of Liability
- All personal belongings brought into the PilateStance studios are at the clients own risk, we do not accept any liability for loss or damages to such items.
- We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party websites which may be linked or accessible through our own site, and we do not approve or endorse the content of such sites.
- Get in touch with hello@PilateStance.com if you have any queries about corporate rates and we can see what we can do for you.
- PilateStance reserves the right to change any of the current fees from time to time. We will give the clients no less than 10 days’ notice prior to any increase in price.
If you have any queries on this please do not hesitate to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org