Livestreamed small group classes
To book your free trial, just enter the code 001 when making your booking. Then you can either book a pack of 6 classes (£66) or a one off class (£12/class).
Livestreamed or in-person Private Session
Private sessions are tailored to your specific needs and arranged at a time convenient to you. They can be taken on a weekly basis and/or in addition to your group class work. They are great for:
- anyone new to Pilates and wanting to feel more confident before joining a group class
- anyone seeking more individual attention
- anyone requiring injury prevention or rehabilitation following injury or illness
- anyone looking for flexibility with schedule
- people of all ages and all levels of fitness
- Private Session Introduction Offer – New Client Only: £35 (45 mn) – Use the code 002 when booking your private session
- Private Session – One off: £45 (1 hour)
- Package of 3 Private Sessions: £120 (1 hour each; £40/session instead of £45 for a one off)
For in person session (at my studio), we can work on studio equipment (reformer, tower and chair) as well as mat depending on your needs.
Special Offer – Intro Package:
1 private and 3 group classes for £60 instead of £71
Spaces are limited in all group classes and require a reservation. All classes are payable in advance to secure your place. All appointments are reserved just for you.
Cancellation & re-scheduling
In the event of a late cancellation (less than 24 hours of the class or a private session) or in the event of a ‘no show’, you will be charged at the full applicable rate for the class or the private session. Any classes missed in a block cannot be refunded separately. We will do our best to offer you a makeup class, but this is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
Health Screening Form
If you are a coming to a class or a private session for the first time, we will ask you to complete a health screening form or an Enrolment Form (see below), which should be emailed back to us before your first class – or handed to the teacher when you arrive. The information on this form enables us to be aware of any injuries or other limitations so that they can ensure that you are working safely in the class.
If you are interested in :
- Pilates during & after pregnancy
- Pilates for Low Back Pain
- Pilates for Bone Health
- Corporate class
We’ll love to hear from you: email@example.com