Live Streamed Classes – How to join?
Private sessions and group classes are now live streamed using Zoom. To create the best experience for my clients during their online session, I use multiple cameras so the movements can be clearly seen from different angles and are not cut off.
- To book:
- contact email@example.com
- You will receive an email with a link to your private session or group class. You don’t need a Zoom Licence or account to join a Zoom session. You just have to click on the invitation link
- Equipment needed:
- a laptop or tablet/phone with a camera and speaker. When joining the class, turn your video on but mute the audio to minimise interference and choose speaker view.
- a mat or towel, a folded towel to use as a head cushion
- comfortable clothing, not too loose if possible, bare feet or socks
- First online class:
- First time client: please fill in a Health Screening Form and send it back before the class. This information enables us to be aware of any injuries or limitations you may have so that we can ensure that you are working safely during the class. All information you share is confidential.
- Group classes: make sure that you listen to your body and adjust any exercises to accommodate any injuries/conditions you’re working with.
- Live streamed group class (60mn): £12/per class
- Live streamed private session:
- First session – 45mn: £20
- One session – 60mn: £45
- 5 sessions package- valid for one year from the day of purchase: £200 (£40/session)
- Group Classes: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 12.30
- Private Sessions: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions? Please feel free to contact us: email@example.com