Online with Zoom
Online Classes with Zoom – How to join?
Our small group classes are all live stream using Zoom. To create the best experience for my clients during their online session, I use multiple cameras so the movements can be seen from different angles and are not cut off. I also have a larger screen that enables me to give my clients efficient corrections and to provide an experience as close as possible to in-person classes.
- To book:
- Equipment needed:
- a laptop or tablet/phone with a camera and speaker. When joining the class, turn your video on but mute the audio to minimise interference and choose speaker view.
- a mat or towel, a folded towel to use as a head cushion
- comfortable clothing, not too loose if possible, bare feet or socks
- First online class:
- First time client: please fill in a Health Screening Form and send it back before the class. This information enables us to be aware of any injuries or limitations you may have so that we can ensure that you are working safely during the class. All information you share is confidential.
- Group classes: make sure that you listen to your body and adjust any exercises to accommodate any injuries/conditions you’re working with.
Any questions? Please feel free to contact us